Monday 19 September 2011

Tail



That was the first time I 'tail' people. There was an aunty noticed me and 'tailling' me with her emotionless face too and her 3 children nearby. I don't know this man but as soon as I saw him adjusting the dropped off flag I immediately I search for my camera in bag. Having left it at home, I used my handphone to take his picture from behind after pretending answering SMS and slowly move closer to them.
I was wondering what wrong with it then, is it due to our conservative nature that don't praise good people openly? or due to too many fake kindness happened? Or is it for the pride of the old man who was being helped? Or super hero usually gets into trouble so better just keeping low profile?
Anyway, despite the embarrassment being starred by the aunty to catch the picture, it was wonderful for me to see a man helping another under that sunny afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment