Tuesday 31 January 2012

Free lunch









Everytime the bus passed by Malim street I saw this restaurant crowded with people, so one day I decided to check out how good their food is. Co-incidently it's the open day and the lady boss Mdm Tam Ngan Lin decided to offer free lunch for everyone. I was very lucky to enjoy the delicious lunch there with the rest of people happily. They serve newly cook food continously and fresh drinks like Soya bean, herb tea & Barley too. We said thank you to Mdm Tam there who is in a simple purple dress with contented peaceful smile on her face. I notice she didn't do much of the publishity and simply write on the wall about the free lunch. As she were busy working, I didn't get to interview or take photo of her but just know from her worker that her intensions are to encourage people eating vegetarian food and make good 'yuan' (fate/friendship). If you really think there is no free lunch in this world, think again pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment